Welcome to Taiwan!
The Country Coordinator for Taiwan is Wang Shu-Fang IBCLC
Wang Shu-Fang is an Associate Professor and Director of Research and Development Centre, Tzu Chi College of Technology (TCCT). She is a Registered Nurse, Breastfeeding Consultant & Lecturer Supervisor of Department of Health in Taiwan, Certified Breastfeeding Educator(CBE), Breastfeeding Peer Counselor issued by LLLI, as well as one of the first IBCLC's in Taiwan.
Shu-Fang completed her PhD at the School of Nursing, Kaohsiung Medical University, Taiwan. She has been involved in many research projects and is author or coauthor of many lactation papers. Some how she has managed to accomplish all of this as well as having 3 beautiful children.
For more information in regards to IBLCE in Taiwan you can contact Wang Shu-Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Forms for Initial Exam Candidates
Application Forms for IBCLC's Recertifying by Exam or CERPs
- "I would like to sit the Exam to become an IBCLC"
- "I am an IBCLC looking for information on recertification"
- "I let my certification lapse, and I want to become certified again"
- "I am an education provider and I want to apply for CERPs"
- IBLCE Documents, Forms and Applications
- Monetary Investment for Lactation Consultant Certification (MILCC)
- IBCLC Lactation Care Award