The exam results are posted on this page at the end of October each year. Your official exam results, which include a detailed score report will be sent in the mail on the same day from the IBLCE Regional Office in Queensland, Australia.
You will receive a unique webcode with your exam admission pack/letter. On the day the exam results are posted online, you will be required to enter this webcode into a search form to get your result .If you lose your webcode, you will need to wait until you receive the official letter in the mail. IBLCE will not provide the webcode to anyone, including exam candidates, by phone, email or fax.
Only your webcode and your Passed/Failed results will be displayed. No personal information is stored in the directory.
- "I would like to sit the Exam to become an IBCLC"
- "I am an IBCLC looking for information on recertification"
- "I let my certification lapse, and I want to become certified again"
- "I am an education provider and I want to apply for CERPs"
- IBLCE Documents, Forms and Applications
- Monetary Investment for Lactation Consultant Certification (MILCC)
- IBCLC Lactation Care Award